< www.rep-am.com/news-records-court/police/2017/02/28/torrington-police-blotter-132/ >
Torrington police recently filed the following charges:
LUIS E. CHILLOGALLO DELEG, 32, 161 Grove St., Torrington, traveling unreasonably fast, driving without a license, Feb. 26. Released on a promise to appear March 6 in Bantam Superior Court.
LAKEISHA I. HENDERSON, 32, 632 Main St., Torrington, second-degree breach of peace, second-degree threatening, third-degree criminal mischief, Feb. 27. Released on $1,500 non-surety bond for appearance Feb. 28 in Bantam Superior Court.
- Torrington arrests for Oct. 20, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Oct. 16, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Oct. 13, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington woman arrested after allegedly being caught with dozens ofbags of heroin – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Oct. 9, 2017 – The Register Citizen