< www.rep-am.com/news/news-local/2016/11/22/torrington-man-arrested-on-drug-charges/ > Torrington man arrested on drug charges November 22, 2016 – Local
TORRINGTON — Police on Monday arrested a 32-year-old man on drug charges and found a stash of marijuana and its derivatives, including marijuana candy, butter and other edibles, police said. [image: Eric Lambert]
Eric Lambert of 79 Jardon St., will be arraigned in Bantam Superior Court today on charges of possession of marijuana more than one kilogram, possession with intent to sell marijuana, possession of hallucinogenics, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and drug possession in a school zone.
At about 4 p.m. police and detectives served and executed a search warrant at Lambert’s residence on Jardon Street, which is off Red Mountain Avenue.
Police said in a news release that in addition to the drugs, also discovered were many types of packaging materials, scales, cash, and assorted forms of marijuana.
Police said the investigation is ongoing. He was being held overnight on $5,000 bond.
- Police: 2 Torrington men tried to sell crack to cop – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Nov. 17, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Nov. 15, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests, Nov. 13, 2017 – The Register Citizen
- Torrington arrests for Nov. 9, 2017 – The Register Citizen